Insurance Options

We accept both FSA and HSA cards on this web site.

The Freemie Independence Pump is available through the biggest durable medical equipment (DME) companies in the USA. Contact our DME authorized resellers below to see if they accept your insurance. They are experts at helping customers get our Independence II Pump.

As the manufacturer of Freemie, we do not handle or process any insurance claims and cannot verify if your plan offers Freemie as an option.